Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day Four - a day late

I was having a "bad MS day" yesterday, so I didn't get around to writing Day 4 of the health activist blog challenge. But here is the day 4 challenge topic:

I write about my health because… Reflect on why you write about your health for 15-20 minutes without stopping.

No 15-20 minutes of writing about a topic I don't tend to write about. I suppose I don't write much about my health because I don't like to dwell on the negative things about MS. Yes, I have a horrible debilitating disease that can and has taken a lot from me, but I also am very grateful for being able to mostly recover from those MS attacks and being able to adjust to the "new" me after what those MS attacks have taken away. I am grateful for a drug company making a therapy that works by keeping my disease under control - FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment