Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Super Powers

Day 3: Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

For the life of me, I can't recall any cool superpowers that aren't cliché'. I do remember as a young girl being fascinated with wonder woman and the bionic man, but truly can't recall them having cool superpowers. Of course, wonder woman had a cool outfit and the bionic man had great stunts.

Although, if I could have one superpower I think it would be the ability to heal. Is that even a superpower? If I could heal all those who are suffering from any kind of illness, whether it is an incurable disease, depression or addiction that would be an awesome ability/superpower to have.

In the meantime, I will allow my inner wonder woman to shine.....



No comments:

Post a Comment